WORK OF IDENTIFICATION
1- TO IDENTIFY THE PLACES TO HIDE. Ex. CITY TOUR TO OLD HAVANA.
2- TO FIND AND TO SOLVE SOME TRACED ON THE PLACE IN QUESTION. QUIZ / ROUTE.
3- ACQUISITION OF CRAFTS PRESENTS OR STRANGE OBJECTS. BUDGET ADJUSTED WITH THE COMPANY.
4- SESSION OF PICTURES BY THE TEAM. PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT WITH POLAROIDE CAMERA, (WITH INSTANTANEOUS PICTURES). IF IS IT POSSIBLE WITH EQUALS CHARACTERISTIC FOR EACH GROUP. The awards activity will be given in the later days inside the program of the group.
5- DEPENDING ON THE QUANTITY OF PAX, THE GROUP WILL BE DIVIDED IN SMALL SUBGRUPOS, 5 PAX MAXIMUM, EACH ONE PREVIOUSLY NOTED WITH LETTERS, NAMES, NUMBERS, OR COLOR THAT THEY WALKED FOR THE CHOSEN ROUTE.
BRIEFING (to deliver to Each Team at the Meeting OF Information).
1. INSTRUCTIONS AND TELEPHONES OF CONTACT.
2. OBJECTIVE OF THE GAME. To find the hidden treasure following the Route “WALKING THROUGH OLD HAVANA”
HIDDEN TREASURE IN THE “LIONS FOUNTAIN”, “SAN FRANCISCO DE ASSIS’S SQUARE.” INSIDE OF A NYLON BAG IN THE WATER.
Other proposals of places.
• Square of Weapons.
• Castle of the real force.
• Restaurant El Templete
• The general captains’ Palace
• Palace of the Second cape, today The Cuban Institute of the book.
• The counts’ of Santovenia house today Htl Santa Isabel
• Square of San Francisco De Assis.
• Convent of San Francisco from Asis.
• Old square.
• Square of the Cathedral of Havana.
• “La Bodeguita del Medio.
ITINERARY OF THE GAME. FULL DAY
08h300-09h00 Information meeting at the hotel to explain everything, debate questions and answers.
09h00-09h30. Transfer to the “Square of Weapons to begin the game.
09h30. Begin of the game with the selected route. Each subgroup took a Cuban guide.
12h30. Ends the game. Gathering, classifying information and delivery by the bosses or the guides of each group all the bought materials.
All the members of the group concentrated on “Palacio de La Artesanía” to go lunch.
13h00-14h15 Lunch at “The Mine” restaurant with 1 drink included.
14h30 The visit continue to modern Havana.
14h00-18h00 The jury will meet with all the things delivery by each group and will choose the winner of the event.
18h30 Arrival to the hotel.
18h15-19h30 Meeting at the hotel to give the results and the prizes to the best team. A meeting room for1 hour is planned, (school format room with micro and/or 1 mineral water for pax). In case that the group has night activities, coordinate to the hotel the award activity for another day in the program.
LISTS OF PURCHASES OF STRANGE OR HANDMADE OBJECTS WHICH SHOULD BUY DURING THE JOURNEY
• A STRANGE OBJECTS OF PAPER MACHE.
• A DANCER RUMBA DOLL
• TOBACCO OF CRAFT.
QUIZ with questions to answer could be Historical, Cultural, and Curiosities, Etc that are in the route to follow.
QUIZ – QUESTIONS
• Mark with x which the main monuments that belongs to the Cuban Baroque are?
• Mark with x where is placed the Carlos Manuel de Céspedes’ statue
• Mark with x which ones of the buildings seen at the journey were built on the lands occupied by the Mayor Parochial?
• Mark with x the construction´s year of the city museum. 1776-1835-1791
• Mark with x where is the fountain lions?
• Mark with x the height of the towers of the Convent of San Francisco of Asis. 40-42-50m.
• Mark with x which is the second higher tower at the colonial time in Cuba – San Francisco tower-Manaca tower-Capitol tower.
• Mark with x the Square that had an underground parking.
• Mark with x which was the first church of the Jesuits in Cuba?
• Mark with x which one of the religious figure was dedicate the Havana Cathedral / conception Sacred?
AWARD BASED ON 10 POINTS.
1. TO HAVE FOUND THE HIDDEN TREASURE. 5 POINTS.
2. TO HAVE COMPLETED QUIZ OF QUESTIONS WELL. 3 PTOS.
3. TO HAVE BOUGHT THE BIGGEST NUMBER OF STRANGE OBJECTS OF THE GIVEN LIST. 1 PTO.
4. DURING THE JOURNEY TO HAVE TAKEN THE MOST ORIGINAL PICTURE. AND DELIVER IT PREVIOUSLY SIGNALLED WITH THE NUMBER OF THE TEAM.
1. IMPARTIAL DIRECTIVES OF THE COMPANY OR TL THAT COME AS LEADER OF THE GROUP.
HEALTH AND SECURITY GUARANTEES
1. AT THE BRIEFING THE TELEPHONES CONTACT NUMBERS WERE GIVEN IN CASE OF URGENCY OF THE RECEPTIVE.
2. EACH SUBGRUPO WILL HAVE A GUIDE OR REPRESENTATIVE ASSISTANT.
3. A BAG OF FIRST HELPS FOR GROUP.
4. NOT TO DRINK ANY DRUG OR ALCOHOL DURING THE GAME.
5. SIGNS BY EACH CLIENT OF THE FORM OF NON PAYMENT OF INSURANCE BY THE RECEPTIVE AGENCY.
6. NOT TO CARRY ANY OBJECT OF VALUE. BRING A COPY OF THE FIRST SHEET OF THE PASSPORT.
7. ROUTE NOT LONGER THAN 2 KILOMETERS ONE WAY.
8. APPROPRIATE CLOTHES AND SHOES.
9. A CAP OR T-SHIRT WITH THE LOGO AND COLORS OF THE GROUP FOR A BETTER IDENTIFICATION.
1. A CERTIFICATE TO EACH MEMBER OF THE WINNING TEAM.
2. THE TREASURE FOUND.
3. ANY OTHER AWARD GIVEN BY THE COMPANY.
SET TO CARRY DURING THE GAME.
1. A map or tourist guide/ pax.
2. A sandwich + 1 mineral water of 500 ml/pax.
3. 1 cap or a t-shirt/pax.
4. A set of first helps describing the content as bandages/1 fco of alcohol or any other antiseptic/cotton/aspirin for group.
5. Polaroid camera with their cartridge.
6. The route to follow one/pax.
7. 1 quiz of questions to fill for the group – QUIZ.
8. 1 listing of objects to buy for group.
9. Itinerary of the game for group.
1. Before everything, check that all the set to carry on in the game are complete.
2. Signs of the documents no liability insurance by the agency of the group.
3. Select for each group a boss or guide who gather all the information.