WoWCuba Rates in USD
Valid from 01/11/17 to 31/10/18
USD per person
excluding transfers between Cienfuegos city accommodations & marina
USD per person
including transfers between Cienfuegos city accommodations & marina
- Optional return transfer Cienfuegos accommodations-Cienfuegos Marina
- 1 snack per person
- One 1.5 liter bottle of water per person
- Kayak and snorkeling gear rental, professional kayak instructor services
- Double & single kayak models by RTM, Necky, Looksha
- Kayak route per itinerary
- Ground handling fee
- Beverages not specified as included
- Entry fees not specified as included
- Items of a personal nature
(Cienfuegos, Central Cuba)
Optional bus transfer from your accommodations in Cienfuegos to the Marina. Outfitting and launch with instructor to paddle in the Punta Gorda area of the Cienfuegos Bay. This route will afford you a unique perspective of Cienfuegos’ eclectic architecture while paddling in the calm waters of the bay. We’ll stop for a snack at the Drake Restaurant, a quiet spot to relax on the eastern side of the bay. Return to the marina. Optional transfer back to your Cienfuegos accommodations.
This offer only available when booked in advance in conjunction with WoWCuba’s minimum booking requirement (1 hotel night, 3 car rental days, or other multi-day WoWCuba tour package).
- Bookings must be programmed a minimum of 15 days in advance of departure.
- minimum 2* travelers required per departure, maximum 16
- For single travelers, confirmation of this program is subject to the operator’s minimum booking requirement.
- protective eyewear
- protective head covering
- suitable clothing & footwear
- bug spray
- cash for gratuities