WoWCuba is an independent inbound tour operator and does not extend B2B pricing for FIT travel services.
Tour Organizers – Book a WoWCuba Private Bicycle Tour
Organize a group of your friends, family or club members to participate in one of the following designated tours on a private basis:
Book a tour date just for your party. It doesn’t matter if you’re a single traveler or an entire extended family. Or inquire to see whether we can create a new tour date to suit your schedule. Pricing is scaled depending on season and group size. The larger the group, the lower the price and vice versa. Click on your preferred itinerary above, and on the Make It Private tab for that trip, select your preferred tour date and then Click on Request to view pricing for your group size. Exclusivity is available on any scheduled tour date for which WoWCuba has not yet accepted deposits from confirmed participants.
Accredited Travel Agents – Book your Clients on a WoWCuba Group Bicycle Tour
For individual clients using accredited, bonded Travel Agents to handle their travel services, a standard industry commission is available to those agents for WoWCuba’s branded bicycle tour programs.
Accepted association memberships include:
- IATA / IATAN
WoWCuba Bicycle Tour Registration Forms include a section for travel agents to complete and submit their agency information along with the client’s main travel request.
Commissions are remitted by cheque to the agency at its official registered address upon completion of travel.
Group Tour Operators – Partner with WoWCuba
Net/B2B pricing is available for groups of 10+ travelers on the same itinerary. WoWCuba works as a ground supplier for Canadian, US, European & global tour operators, organizing bespoke itineraries and providing logistics for a diverse array of ground services. If you are a travel agency, or group organizer for schools / alumni / clubs / corporate retreats / specialized or adventure travel, WoWCuba is pleased to partner with you to extend pricing, expert logistics and ground support in Cuba for your travel groups.
– Competitively-priced domestic Cuban airfares
– Ground transportation – from minivans to limousines or luxury 40-passenger coaches
– State-certified multi-lingual guide services
– Accommodation in budget, moderate or luxury hotels, inns and resorts
– Excursions including professional bilingual guide service
– Coordination of activities including but not limited to cycling, scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, golf, hiking, boating, fishing
– Experienced resident company representatives ensure the experience is enjoyable and hassle-free
How to Get Started
Email our Groups Coordinator and provide the following information:
– Approximate group size: To set the transportation parameters and select hotels, we need to know the minimum and maximum group size you are planning.
– When and where in Cuba is your group’s travel originating/terminating? If flights are known, include details.
– Activities in Cuba: send us your ideal detailed daily itinerary listing services such as tours, excursions, special meals to be included in quotation
– Accommodations – Advise your preferred lodgings or (if not known) provide the minimum Hotel * Category and general hotel zone to quote. State maximum number of double/single rooms required and preferred dates.
– Transportation requirements to and in Cuba. Give us the general daily description of the route you will follow including start/end times and route so that the transport company can calculate the total daily mileage/driver time.
– Advise whether a tour leader or company representative will be accompanying your group.
Plan ahead. In Cuba, the availability of some services is limited. With the rise in Cuban tourism, it is important to plan as far ahead as possible to avoid disappointment, especially in Cuba’s high season. As a guideline, our own retail group tour space is secured a minimum of six months in advance, allowing us to book our preferred hotels with ample time to sell to interested participants.
Of course, the time required to put together your quotation depends on the volume of requests we have at any one time, and the complexity of the request. Normally, you can expect to receive your detailed quote from our Groups Coordinator within 3-7 working days from the time we receive your request.