- Full Board & Open Bar during the trip (Cuban cocktails, beer, rum and water)
- Includes crew with expertise in navigating Cuban waters and English/Spanish language skills
- Traditional fishing and snorkeling available (equipment included)
- Visits to virgin islands and keys
- Select your preferred meal times and the duration of stay in each place of interest (only for 5 and 7 nights itinerary)
- Dinner in the Cayo Blanco restaurant features a mixed seafood menu with lobster, shrimp, fish and open bar
General and entertainment services on board:
- 4 air conditioned cabins and lounge
- Independent washrooms with showers
- CD player
- Nautical sports (fishing & snorkeling equipment)
- Propane stove
- Inflatable raft with 25 HP outboard motor
- First aid kit
- Type of boat: Catamaran (sailboat)
- Model: “ELEUTHERA 60”
- Manufacturer: FOUNTAINE PAJOT-(France)
- Year of construction: 2004
- Length: 60’ / 18.28m
- Breadth: 28’ / 8.57m
- Hull: 4.75’
- Motors: 2 x 75HP
- Average speed: 10 knots
- Cabins: 4 double
- Crew: Captain, Skipper & Machinist
- Radar For-1
- GPS- Plote chart
- Auto Pilot
- Triata (speed, wind direction, water temperature and depth)
Price: $1,784.48 USD
Additional Night: $1,583.84 USD
- Departure from Marina Gaviota Varadero at 10:00 a.m.
- Welcome cocktail and information briefing.
- Snorkeling at a coral reef.
- Visit to Cayo Blanco with free time at the beach.
- Deep sea fishing.
- Lunch on board or in Cayo Blanco.
- Navigate to El Carenero & La Pluma.
- Dinner aboard and free night.
- Cruise by the small islands on the north side of the peninsula of Varadero
- Snorkeling at the coral reef
- Lunch aboard
- Swimming with dolphins
- Beach time
- Return at 16: 00hrs
- Rates valid until August 2017
- Clients must complete a form prior to boarding including their name, passport number, address and emergency contacts.
- Adequate clothing should include: comfortable deck shoes, shorts, t-shirts, and bathing suit as well as hat/visor, eye protection and sunscreen products.