- Full Board & Open Bar during the trip (Cuban cocktails, beer, rum and water)
- Includes crew with expertise in navigating Cuban waters and English/Spanish language skills
- Traditional fishing and snorkeling available (equipment included)
- Visits to virgin islands and keys
- Select your preferred meal times and the duration of stay in each place of interest
- Dinner in the Cayo Blanco restaurant features a mixed seafood menu with lobster, shrimp, fish and open bar
General and entertainment services on board:
- 4 air conditioned cabins and lounge
- Independent washrooms with showers
- CD player
- Nautical sports (fishing & snorkeling equipment)
- Propane stove
- Inflatable raft with 25 HP outboard motor
- First aid kit
- Type of boat: Motorized catamaran
- Boat: MY 37
- Manufacturer: FOUNTAINE PAJOT- (France)
- Year: 2015
- Length: 37 ‘
- Average speed: 8 knots
- Rooms: 3 double cabins for 6 passengers
- Crew: Captain & Skipper / Machinist.
- Radar For-1
- GPS- Plote chart
- Auto Pilot
- Triata (speed, wind direction, water temperature and depth)
Price: $2,329.55 USD (valid for up to 6 passengers)
Additional Night: $1,862.34 USD
- Check out: 10: 00hrs
- Welcome cocktail and contact information.
- Begin navigating in the direction of Bahía de Cádiz, with stops for lunch and enjoyment of snorkeling in coral reefs as well as virgin beaches.
- Late in the afternoon, you’ll identify a spot for dinner and overnight anchoring.
- Begin navigating to Cayo Blanco
- Lunch aboard or on Cayo Blanco
- Visit Rancho Cangrejo and swim with dolphins
- Return to the marina
- Rates valid 01/11/17 to 31/10/18
- Clients must complete a form prior to boarding including their name, passport number, address and emergency contacts.
- Adequate clothing should include: comfortable deck shoes, shorts, t-shirts, and bathing suit as well as hat/visor, eye protection and sunscreen products.