WoWCuba Rates in USD
Valid to 31/10/20
USD per couple
USD per single traveler
Daily departures @ 09:00 a.m.
- Overnight accommodation (“glamping”) in double or single occupancy
- Transfer Cienfuegos accommodations-Cienfuegos Marina (when specified on booking – if added later, additional administrative charges apply)
- Transfer Villa Guajimico-Cienfuegos accommodations
- 2 lunches/1 dinner/1 breakfast per person
- 2 1.5 liter bottles of water per person
- 1 beverage included per person with Rancho Cristal lunch
- Kayak and snorkeling gear rental, professional kayak instructor services
- Double & single kayak models by RTM, Necky, Looksha
- Kayak routes per itinerary, land transfers per itinerary
- Jagua Fortress visit & guided tour
- Sunset by kayak in Guajimico (optional, but included)
- Guajimico Caves tour (optional, but included)
- Ground handling & administrative booking fees
- Beverages not specified as included
- Entry fees not specified as included
- Items of a personal nature
(Cienfuegos & Sancti Spiritus Provinces, Central Cuba)
Day 1: Bus transfer included from your accommodations in Cienfuegos to the Marina. Pick up kayaks/gear and continue to the Old Pasacaballos Dock at the mouth of Cienfuegos Bay, from where we’ll launch and paddle to the Jagua Fortress. Enjoy a panoramic view of the Jagua Fortress and small fishing village enroute. Short hike to the Fortress to discover its part of the history of Cuba with a guided visit. Continue paddling to pass the fishing community of El Perché & Punta Milpa before reaching our lunch destination, Rancho Cristal, with a lovely view of Cienfuegos Bay. Enjoy a tasty traditional Cuban lunch with one beverage included. After lunch transfer by bus to Villa Guajimico, a secluded “glamping” resort hidden on Cuba’s southern coast about halfway between Cienfuegos & Trinidad. The 3* Cuban camping facility (featuring air conditioned cabins with hot water) is a little-known paradise set on an inlet with a rock wall backdrop in an area full of lush vegetation, attractive forests, caves and hidden beaches. The ocean bottom features quiet waters and extensive coral growth, making it ideal of nautical and diving activities. Late afternoon: paddle outside of the rock wall to enjoy a Caribbean sunset from your kayak (optional but included) or, if you prefer, spend some time relaxing at the swimming pool or enjoying the rural resort’s facilities. Dinner included at the Guajimico restaurant.
Day 2: Breakfast at Guajimico. Paddle this morning to El Naranjo and La Guanábana inlets to enjoy the beach and snorkeling in the coral reef of these impressive coastal locations. Paddle back to Villa Guajimico for lunch at the resort restaurant followed by an optional (included) tour of the Guajimico Caves. Return by bus to the Cienfuegos Marina and your Cienfuegos accommodations.
- protective eyewear
- protective head covering
- suitable clothing & footwear
- bug spray
- cash for gratuities
- Bookings must be programmed a minimum of 30 days in advance of departure.
- minimum 2* travelers required per departure, maximum 16
- For single travelers, confirmation of this program is subject to the operator’s minimum booking requirement.