WoWCuba Rates in USD
Valid from 01/11/17 to 31/10/18
USD per person
Daily departures @ 09:00 a.m.
- Return transfer Cienfuegos city accommodations-Cienfuegos Marina
- 1 lunch with beverage per person
- One 1.5 liter bottle of water per person
- 1 beverage included per person with Rancho Cristal lunch
- Kayak and snorkeling gear rental, professional kayak instructor services
- Double & single kayak models by RTM, Necky, Looksha
- Kayak routes per itinerary, land transfers per itinerary
- Jagua Fortress visit & guided tour
- Ground handling fee
- Beverages not specified as included
- Entry fees not specified as included
- Items of a personal nature
(Cienfuegos, Central Cuba)
Bus transfer included from your accommodations in Cienfuegos to the Marina. Pick up kayaks/gear and continue to the Old Pasacaballos Dock at the mouth of Cienfuegos Bay, from where we’ll launch and paddle to the Jagua Fortress. Enjoy a panoramic view of the Jagua Fortress and small fishing village enroute. Short hike to the Fortress to discover its part of the history of Cuba with a guided visit. Continue paddling to pass the fishing community of El Perché & Punta Milpa before reaching our lunch destination, Rancho Cristal, with a lovely view of Cienfuegos Bay. Enjoy a tasty traditional Cuban lunch with one beverage included. After lunch transfer by bus to the Cienfuegos Marina and your Cienfuegos accommodations.
This offer only available when booked in advance in conjunction with WoWCuba’s minimum booking requirement (1 hotel night, 3 car rental days, or other multi-day WoWCuba tour package).
- Bookings must be programmed a minimum of 15 days in advance of departure.
- minimum 2* travelers required per departure, maximum 16
- For single travelers, confirmation of this program is subject to the operator’s minimum booking requirement.
- protective eyewear
- protective head covering
- suitable clothing & footwear
- bug spray
- cash for gratuities