WoWCuba Rates in USD
Valid to 31/10/20
USD per person
Daily departures @ 09:00 a.m.
- Return transfer Cienfuegos city accommodations-Cienfuegos Marina
- 1 lunch with beverage per person
- One 1.5 liter bottle of water per person
- 1 beverage included per person with Rancho Cristal lunch
- Kayak and snorkeling gear rental, professional kayak instructor services
- Double & single kayak models by RTM, Necky, Looksha
- Kayak routes per itinerary, land transfers per itinerary
- Jagua Fortress visit & guided tour
- Ground handling fee
- Beverages not specified as included
- Entry fees not specified as included
- Items of a personal nature
(Cienfuegos, Central Cuba)
Bus transfer included from your accommodations in Cienfuegos to the Marina. Pick up kayaks/gear and continue to the Old Pasacaballos Dock at the mouth of Cienfuegos Bay, from where we’ll launch and paddle to the Jagua Fortress. Enjoy a panoramic view of the Jagua Fortress and small fishing village enroute. Short hike to the Fortress to discover its part of the history of Cuba with a guided visit. Continue paddling to pass the fishing community of El Perché & Punta Milpa before reaching our lunch destination, Rancho Cristal, with a lovely view of Cienfuegos Bay. Enjoy a tasty traditional Cuban lunch with one beverage included. After lunch transfer by bus to the Cienfuegos Marina and your Cienfuegos accommodations.
- protective eyewear
- protective head covering
- suitable clothing & footwear
- bug spray
- cash for gratuities
This offer only available when booked in advance in conjunction with WoWCuba’s minimum booking requirement (1 hotel night, 3 car rental days, or other multi-day WoWCuba tour package).
- Bookings must be programmed a minimum of 30 days in advance of departure.
- minimum 2* travelers required per departure, maximum 16
- For single travelers, confirmation of this program is subject to the operator’s minimum booking requirement.