CENTRE FOR APPLIED LINGUISTICS
SANTIAGO DE CUBA, JANUARY 23-27, 2017
The Centre for Applied Linguistics of the Santiago de Cuba’s branch of the Ministry of Science, Technology and the Environment, is pleased to announce the Fifteenth International Symposium on Social Communication, Eloina Miyares Bermudez in Memoriam, dedicated, as the title says, to the prestigious Cuban linguist, Eloina Miyares Bermudez, one of the founders of this symposium.
The event will be held in Santiago de Cuba, January 23 through the 27, 2017. This interdisciplinary event will focus on social communication processes from the points of view of Linguistics, Computational Linguistics, Medicine, Mass Media, and Art, Ethnology and Folklore.
- University of Oriente, Santiago de Cuba, Cuba.
- Pedagogical University “Frank Pais Garcia” Santiago de Cuba, Cuba.
- Provincial Branch of Writers and Artists Association of Santiago de Cuba, Cuba.
- African Cultural Centre “Fernando Ortiz” Santiago de Cuba, Cuba.
- University of Twente Enschede, The Netherlands.
- Basque Country University, Spain
- Semantic Technology Institute (STI), University of Innsbruck Innsbruck, Austria.
- Centre of Lexicography Aarhus University, Denmark.
- University of Würzburg Würzburg, Germany.
- Centre Tesnière Université de Franche-Comté Besançon, France.
- University of La Serena La Serena, Chile
Speakers and Delegates 200.00 CUC (Cuban Convertible Pesos)
Companions 100.00 CUC (Cuban Convertible Pesos)
Payment of the fee must be sent via bank transfer to the Centre for Applied Linguistics bank account to be announce opportunely and it covers a copy of the Proceedings where your paper is printed, all other documentation related to the event, speaker’s certificate, welcome cocktail and other cultural activities. Companions will have access to all of the above, except copies of the Proceedings.
The Organizing Committee guarantees accommodation in 3, 4, and 5 star hotels with preferential prices for participants in the event.
Price per room per night in USD
(excludes agency administrative fees)
|Habana Libre *****||$255.00||$346.00|
|Vedado / St.Jhons ***||$83.05||$138.00|
|SANTIAGO DE CUBA HOTELS|
|Melia Santiago *****||$248.00||$364.00|
|Hotel San Juan ***||$73.00||$117.00|
|Hotel Las Américas ***||$75.00||$125.00|
|Hotel Libertad ***||$62.29||$110.00|
|Hotel Rancho Club ***||$55.00||$92.00|