Hotel Cayo Levisa
Located on a small cay off the northern coast of the province of Pinar del Rio, Cayo Levisa is surrounded by crystal clear waters and coral reef just a short distance from the sandy beach. It has a small diving center with a specialized boat and equipment for scuba diving in the 21 local dive sites. Cayo Levisa is connected to the mainland with a ~30-minute daily nautical shuttle from the mainland (passengers only – cars must remain behind in a secure parking lot at the Palma Rubia dock). It’s perfect if you’re looking for an escape without the trappings, crowds or full animation services of an all-inclusive style property. The hammocks and porches are perfect for reading or sipping tropical cocktails while contemplating the view. All cabins have ocean views – the ones closest to the beach are reserved in an exclusive sales arrangement with an Italian company and may only be released to alternative bookings locally upon check-in (if the Italian allotments have not been filled).
53 rooms, including 7 standard double rooms, 38 tropical, and 8 junior suites. All with air conditioning, telephone, satellite TV, and safe box.
Palma Rubia, La Palma, Pinar del Río, Cuba.
- Cayo Levisa nautical transfers are not included in WoWCuba’s room rates.
- Public price (subject to change) payable locally in cash: $15 CUC/person roundtrip
- At present there are three scheduled daily departures (subject to weather conditions):
- Departing Palma Rubia: 10:00 hrs, 14:00 hrs, 18:00 hrs
- Departing Cayo Levisa: 09:00 hrs, 13:00 hrs, 17:00 hrs
- Foreign passport presentation is required and Cuban nationals require previous national coast guard authorization.
- It is recommended to reconfirm nautical departure times the day prior to check-in and be present at the dock a minimum of 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Unscheduled departures may be available locally for a supplementary fee.