We recognize the behind-the-scenes work it takes for travel agents and tour organizers to put together a group of people to travel to Cuba. Our agency extends net pricing for groups of 10 or more passengers traveling on the same tour itinerary in Cuba.
– Competitively-priced Caribbean/Canadian and domestic Cuban airfares
– Ground transportation – from minivans to limousines or luxury 40 person coaches
– Accommodation in budget, moderate or luxury hotels, inns and resorts
– Excursions including professional bilingual guide service
– Coordination of outdoor activities including cycling, scuba diving, snorkeling, golf, hiking, boating, fishing
– Experienced resident company representatives ensure your holiday is enjoyable and hassle-free
How to Get Started
Email our Groups Coordinator and provide the following information:
– Approximate group size: To set the transportation parameters and select hotels, we need to know the minimum and maximum group size you are planning.
– When and where in Cuba is your group’s travel originating/terminating? If flights are known, include details.
– Activities in Cuba: send us your ideal detailed daily itinerary listing services such as tours, excursions, special meals to be included in quotation
– Accommodations – Advise your preferred lodgings or (if not known) provide the minimum Hotel * Category and general hotel zone to quote. State maximum number of double/single rooms required and preferred dates.
– Transportation requirements to and in Cuba. Give us the general daily description of the route you will follow including start/end times and route so that the transport company can calculate the total daily mileage/driver time.
Example Transport Itinerary
Day 1 – 17:15 Arrival Havana International Airport, transfer to Havana hotel.
Day 2 – 09:00 Pickup Havana hotel, City Tour, 13:00 Lunch in Old Havana 16:00 return to hotel 19:00 transport to Miramar 22:00 return to hotel
Day 3 – 08:30 Pickup Havana hotel, Las Terrazas, Soroa, Candelaria 17:00 return to hotel. Free night.
Day 4 – 08:00 Pickup Havana hotel, Zapata Peninsula, Cienfuegos with city tour and 13:00 Lunch. Trinidad 18:00 with transport to city center after dinner. End services 23:00. Etc.
– Advise whether a tour leader or company representative will be accompanying your group.
Plan ahead. In Cuba, the availability of some services is limited. With the increasing rise in Cuban tourism, it is important to plan as far ahead as possible to avoid disappointment, especially in Cuba’s high season. As a guideline, our own retail group tour space is secured a minimum of six months in advance, allowing us to book our preferred hotels with ample time to sell to interested participants.
Of course, the time required to put together your quotation depends on the volume of requests we have at any one time, and the complexity of the request. Normally, you can expect to receive your detailed quote from our Groups Coordinator within 3-7 working days from the time we receive your request.