WoWCuba recognizes the behind-the-scenes work it takes for travel agents and tour organizers to put together a group of people to travel to Cuba. We also work as a ground supplier for global tour operators, organizing bespoke itineraries and providing logistics for a diverse array of ground services. If you are a travel agency, or group organizer for schools / alumni / clubs / corporate retreats / specialized or adventure travel, WoWCuba is able to extend net group itinerary pricing, expert logistics and ground support in Cuba for your group of 10 or more travelers.
– Competitively-priced domestic Cuban airfares
– Ground transportation – from minivans to limousines or luxury 40-passenger coaches
– Accommodation in budget, moderate or luxury hotels, inns and resorts
– Excursions including professional bilingual guide service
– Coordination of outdoor activities including cycling, scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, golf, hiking, boating, fishing
– Experienced resident company representatives ensure the experience is enjoyable and hassle-free
How to Get Started
Email our Groups Coordinator and provide the following information:
– Approximate group size: To set the transportation parameters and select hotels, we need to know the minimum and maximum group size you are planning.
– When and where in Cuba is your group’s travel originating/terminating? If flights are known, include details.
– Activities in Cuba: send us your ideal detailed daily itinerary listing services such as tours, excursions, special meals to be included in quotation
– Accommodations – Advise your preferred lodgings or (if not known) provide the minimum Hotel * Category and general hotel zone to quote. State maximum number of double/single rooms required and preferred dates.
– Transportation requirements to and in Cuba. Give us the general daily description of the route you will follow including start/end times and route so that the transport company can calculate the total daily mileage/driver time.
– Advise whether a tour leader or company representative will be accompanying your group.
Plan ahead. In Cuba, the availability of some services is limited. With the rise in Cuban tourism, it is important to plan as far ahead as possible to avoid disappointment, especially in Cuba’s high season. As a guideline, our own retail group tour space is secured a minimum of six months in advance, allowing us to book our preferred hotels with ample time to sell to interested participants.
Of course, the time required to put together your quotation depends on the volume of requests we have at any one time, and the complexity of the request. Normally, you can expect to receive your detailed quote from our Groups Coordinator within 3-7 working days from the time we receive your request.