Looking for Info Related to Your Cycle Tour in Cuba?
How to reserve a cycle tour in cuba
Complete the Request a WOWCuba Group Bicycle Tour form here:
Cuba cycle tour registration form
If we’ve prepared an offline quotation for you, then you must complete an html Registration form completing all information required to join our tour. VISIT PAGE
Cuba cycle tour FAQ´s
Cycle tour questions and answers: VISIT PAGE
- Can US citizens legally travel to Cuba on a bicycle tour?
- Can WoWCuba accommodate various riding abilities or families on bicycle tours? Are your tours appropriate for children? Is there free time?
- Can WoWCuba assist with pre/post tour travel in Cuba? How long can I stay?
- What are the accommodations & meals like?
- Are flights included?
- What kind of bikes do you use and what’s included in the bicycle tour?
- Can I use my cell phone in Cuba and will I have internet access while traveling?
- Which tour is most suitable for me?
- How much money should I bring? What’s included?
- Can WoWCuba accommodate vegetarian or vegan diets?
- How early should I book?
Cuba cycle tour details
Details the inclusive features of our group cycle tour programs. VISIT PAGE
- Skill Level
- Our Bicycle Fleet
- The Cycling, Our Support, Skill Level & Free Time
- Meals & Beverages
- Medical Considerations
- What Is Included?
- What Is Not Included?
- Repeat Clients
- The Fine Print
- What to bring
- Your Safety
Cuba cycle tour terms and conditions
Specific payment terms (deposits, final payment, payment methods and currency conversion fees) as well as medical considerations, emergency cash advances, singles on tour and the fine print. VISIT PAGE
Cuba cycle tour testimonials
See what our cyclists have to say. VISIT PAGE
Cuba cycle tour evaluation
The best way we have to improve our tours is to listen to our clients. Please fill out this form after participating in one of our tours. VISIT PAGE
Early bird group discount
Available to groups of 6 or more participants booking 90+ days in advance on a single invoice. VISIT PAGE