Cubacar and Havanautos estimated drop-off fees
1. Applicable drop-off fees are indicated above the grey cells in the table.
2. Corresponding distances in kms (kilometers) are listed below the grey cells in the table.
3. In Havana a drop-off fee of $25 CUC applies for vehicles picked up in city rental counters and returned to the Havana José Martí International Airport.
4. No drop-off applies between alternate rental offices within the same province (except Havana, see 3.)
5. Distances listed are approximate, intended only as a general guide for clients. Due to space limitations, specific kilometers between each individual rental counter location in Cuba are not listed on this table.
6. If the customer does not return the vehicle at the rental office written on the contract, the drop-off fee will be doubled.
Rent Car VIA Drop-off fees
(Distance refers to Kms between rental counters)
|1 – 6 days up to 400 Kms||0.15 CUC x Km|
|1 – 6 days 400 Kms +||0.20 CUC x Km|
|7 + days up to 400 Kms||0.12 CUC x Km|
|7 + days 400 Kms +||0.15 CUC x Km|
|20+ Kms in the same province||0.20 CUC x Km|
REX Drop-off fees
Rex offers free drop-off in any REX counter in Cuba. Following are rates for REX pick-up / drop-off fees in areas where there are no REX counters.
(Subject to confirmation and only available via manual request, not via our online booking system)
|Pick-up or Drop-off location||Charge|
|Santa Cruz||60 CUC|
|Sancti Spíritus (city)||100 CUC|
|Cayo Sta. María||120 CUC|
|Cayo Guillermo||40 CUC|
|Santa Lucía||70 CUC|
|Don Lino||50 CUC|
|Las Tunas (city)||100 CUC|
|Guantánamo (city)||100 CUC|
|Marea del Portillo||200 CUC|